Walworth County Health and Human Services

This is a local Wisconsin Social Service, and Human Service Agency Department Office

Economic Support Services assist with applying and determining eligibility for:

FoodShare - FoodShare in Wisconsin is food stamps or SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program).


Badger Care Plus

Caretaker Supplement

Quest Card

FoodShare Employment and Training (FSET)

Nursing Home and Child Care

Energy Assistance Services

Water Bill Assistance Services

The online system to check for elibility and apply for these services is called the Wisconsin ACCESS program. The website is: https://access.wisconsin.gov/access/.

Hours of Operation

Monday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Friday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Tuesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Saturday: Closed
Wednesday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Sunday: Closed
Thursday: 8:00am - 4:00pm
Phone: (262) 741-3200
Address: W4051 Cty Rd NN Elkhorn, WI 53121
Website: Visit Website
Email: Contact

Add Comment Or Review